Copying, Printing, Scanning
Using our multifunctional printers one can copy, print and scan documents. The printer service is subject to a fee payable by credit card or a special magnetic card that may be purchased and recharged at a machine located next to the lobby attendant.
The printer services are provided by the Mafil company.
- You may print documents using either the duplex or one-sided printing mode.
- For color printing please use the laser printer located at the entrance floor.
Where do I find a printer?
- Entrance floor: Three black and white printers (two of them for duplex printing and one for one-sided printing), one color printer and one multifunctional printer*.
- First floor: Three multifunctional printers*
- Second floor: Two multifunctional printers*, and one black and white printer
- Copy room at the Bottom floor: Five multifunctional printers
*The printers/copiers enable copying, printing, scanning
How do I send a printing job to the printer?
Sending a printing job to the black & white printer sends the job to all library printers.
- A pop-up window will ask for your ID Card number – this number will be required to identify your printing job(s) on the printer's server. (Instead of your ID Card number you can type a 9 digit identifying number)
- To extract the printing job(s) from any of the multifunctional printers choose the PRINT option, and mark your identifying number on the list.
- Insert your printing card, or pass your credit card through the device next to the printer.
- Choose the printing job(s) you wish to print and click the PRINT tab.
- To extract the printing job(s) from one of the entrance floor printers (or from the printer on the 2nd floor) - insert your printing card or pass your credit card through the device next to the printer.
- Type your identifying number on the server and choose the printing job(s) you wish to print.
A Color Printer is located at the entrance floor. One should send the printing job(s) to the color printer and extract it/them from that specific printer.
Please do not forget to do the following:
- Press the "End job" (written in Hebrew), after the job(s) is/are printed.
- .Retrieve your magnetic card from the card reader.
Can I print from my laptop computer?