Electronic resources - databases, books, ejournals and reprints - are accessible to the TAU community (students, academic and administrative staff).
- Undergraduate students can connect to the University computer system
via commercial Internet providers.
- Graduate students and staff members have the choice of using
the University computer as their Internet provider (for a fee) or to connect to the University computer system via commercial Internet providers.
Personal code and password
The personal code and password which are used to receive email services from the University are used to access the library's electronic resources.
Important: Please make sure to change your password upon receipt of the notice in email.
If you do not receive email via the university (POST), you can forward your email so that you can receive.
Personal code and password for students
A personal code is automatically assigned to all students who have paid their tuition.
To retrieve your personal code, it is necessary to confirm the code and also to change the temporary password.
Personal code and password for staff members
Staff members who do not yet have a code and password or do not remember their codes, can turn to their faculty computer coordinators
Defining the correct proxy for your browser
- Directions for those who are connected through Router commercial Internet Service Providers.
- Directions for those who are connected through the Internet to a commercial Service Providers.
- Directions for those who are connected through the university on campus or by modem/ADSL.
- Directions for those who are connected through the University (Home proxy).
- Access to electronic resources via Reverse Proxy