Lost and Found
Claiming lost items
All lost items found at the library are stored by the end of the day at the superintendent's office at the entrance floor.
To retrieve your belongings please contact the superintendent during the following hours:
|Sunday-Thursday||9:00 - 19:45|
|Friday||9:00 - 12:15|
If you're able to recall the location where you last saw the missing item (Bag, disk-on-key, notebook, etc.), we advise you to contact one of the following:
- The service desk at the relevant floor. Phone list »
- The superintendent at tel. 03-6408444.
- Try to inform us about the missing item as soon as possible.
Unattended items may be reported to the security department due to security concerns.
- Although the library is not responsible for lost/forgotten items,
we will do our best to retrieve and return them to their rightful owners.
- Lost items are kept at the superintendent's office for a period of up to 30 days, after which they will be forwarded to the Security Department