The Circulation Desk offers administrative patron services and items circulation procedures (loan, return, fines, etc.) as well as laptops and peripheral hardware and digital dictionaries loans
- Tel Aviv University students and faculty/administrative staff are eligible upon presenting one of the following forms of ID:
- valid physical/digital student card, or certificate issued by the registration center, or in its absence, a tuition payment receipt.
- valid physical/digital faculty/administrative staff card.
- Retired staff members: pensioner identification card.
- Library subscribers: Subscription verification.
- Graduate students and faculty members from other universities: signed Second Guarantor Form from their respective university library.
- Checking out a book for a third party: Tel Aviv University affiliates only, by presenting the third party's form of identification and an Authorization Letter on their behalf (privileges cannot be transferred further).
- Patrons are responsible for all items charged to their account; borrowing items for someone else or passing items to that person does not alleviate responsibility.
- Patrons are responsible to notify the library as well as Student Services of a lost/stolen library/student card.
- Please contact any sub-library for information on its Patron Privileges policies.