Library services during Corona Days
We warmly invite you to use the library online services. Do follow the notifications, which could change every now and then. Updates can be viewed via the library homepage, Facebook and Instagram
Loans and Returns
- Books can't be checked out from the library
- No need to return the books you had borrowed. The loan period will be renewed until the end of the lockdown period.
Delivery of books
This service (which costs money) is an option available to the TAU community. Books can be delivered to your home address using commercial delivery companies.
Reference and instruction services
- Reference and Guidance services will only be given remotely – via E-Mail, Chat, Telephone or WhatsApp (more information at the bottom part of the webpage)
Remote access to the library resources
Accessing the online resources from an off campus computer is possible by defining the Proxy Settings which complies with your computer's browser / operating system or any other smart device.
Are you looking for….
- An article or a book which is available online >> Find it on DaTa
Please notice – DaTa search results can be refined to items which are available in an online format
- A printed book >> Fill a scan-on-demand online form
- An article or a book chapter which hare not available at the Tel-Aviv University
Fill and Interlibrary Loan online form
- Assistance/Guidance >> Ask a Librarian
Reference and Guidance remote services
Please use any of these channels to ask us questions and seek help in using information sources
Chat – Library homepage
WhatsApp – 050-5075982
Interlibrary loan services
One can request (free of charge) scanning articles, book chapters from the library collection and from other libraries in Israel and abroad, using the interlibrary loan online form.
Printed books can't be requested from other libraries abroad!
Free access to Academic content during "Corona Days"
Out of their will to encourage and assist remote learning, many vendors enable TAU students and staff members free access to their online collections (even collections the library is not subscribed to)
The list of free use Databases/resources is dynamic so we advise to check it regularly
This webpage will be updated upon any changes/developments
All questions/queries can be forwarded by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org